Callie Blanket PATTERN, PDF Digital Download. One day in the late Fall of 2017, I set out to design a textured hexagon motif - dainty enough to be exquisite, and simple enough to be beginner level. With the pairing of the gorgeous “Fresh Earth” color palette, the Calliope “Callie” blanket was born. This is a beautiful geometric, southwestern style design that pairs well with modern, traditional, rustic and eclectic styles. Perfect for lap blankets, throw blankets, in the nursery, on the couch or accenting the bedroom.
Would make a beautiful bridal shower, baby shower and/or housewarming gift. A pattern that will be enjoyed over and over again.
• Callie Crochet Blanket Pattern PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
• Due to the nature of digital patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
• You will need Adobe Acrobat to read this pattern; it can be downloaded free online (www.adobe.com).
• Notions & Sizing - US Size 3.25mm hook, Tapestry needle for weaving ends
• Gauge Motif measures about 6.5in at widest point
• Measurements Finished piece measures about 70x58in, and is easily resized by using larger gauge yarn and hook, or by making more motifs.
YARN COLORS USED
Scheepjes “Cotton 8”
(100% Cotton; 50g/170m)
Color x No. of balls
Yarn A: 665 Light Blue Green x 3
Yarn B: 723 Sea Green x 3
Yarn C: 508 Soft Yellow x 3
Yarn D: 722 Ochre x 4
Yarn E: 671 Rust x 3
Yarn F: 717 Bordeaux x 3
Yarn G: 657 Dark Brown x 3
Yarn H: 659 Light Brown x 4
Yarn I: 656 Beige x 4
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR CROCHET PATTERN
• The PDF file will be available to you just after the payment and any time in the future.
• Simply go to https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases and click the “Download Files” blue button on the right side of your purchase.
• Etsy will also once payment has cleared, send you an email. It will contain a link that you must click to download your pattern for a second option to download your file.
SHOP OTHER CROCHET PATTERNS
All Blanket Patterns and other items:
These are crochet patterns available upon immediate payment, via PDF, upon cleared payment. Due to the nature of the item and immediate access patterns are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges. In the event the wrong file is downloaded, please reach out to me. I will be happy to help you and send you the correct patterns. Please not that a physical item will not be shipped to you. All sales are final. This pattern may not be sold, redistributed or copied in any way. For personal use only.
I enjoyed making this pattern a great deal, and I am so pleased to pass it on to you.
Thank you for the support! Happy crafting to you. :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do not generally have a need to accept refunds. But Refunds can be discussed on a case by case basis. Convo me if you aren't satisfied! Exception: Digital sales are final; no refunds will be allowed on digital products.
Mar 18, 2021
Sep 23, 2020
Jan 7, 2020
Jan 3, 2020
As a complete beginner to crochet the southwestern crochet pattern has been a real delight to dive into. Completing the first motif was a bit of a challenge for me (I had to look up a few of the stitch techniques on YouTube as I'm a very visual learner) but after the 2nd and 3rd motif it's falling into a nice rhythm! I really love how this pattern is only 4 page PDF without tons and tons of "extras". I printed and laminated the pattern double-sided so now it's down to just 2 pages! For me, that makes it very easy to carry around with me everywhere so I can work on my motif's whenever I have free time. The blanket will take quite a long time for me to complete, so I will update the review with a picture of the final project once it's done! Thanks SO much for a fun and beautiful pattern for beginners!
Jul 21, 2019
Love this pattern, can’t wait to make it. Fast download. Thank you. A+