CHEVRON2.0 CROCHET BLANKET CHEVRON PATTERN
Finally, a Chevron Blanket pattern with a rectangle shape!
You can use this pattern as a springboard to create the blanket to your liking, but it is specified to feature a deep chevron pattern. Finished blanket is 38"x55". Instructions to increase or decrease size are included.
This blanket pattern will give you a steep chevron. The chevron is a sharp ripple, not a smooth ripple.
Shop Other Sections!
All Blanket Patterns and other items:
Ready to Ship Items
** Shop Samples: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CypressTextiles?section_id=14118915
** Yarn: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CypressTextiles?section_id=23889243
** Jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CypressTextiles?section_id=16051644
Here are some great features:
1) Ten-page description/tutorial-style pattern to help you make this blanket
2) Photos detailing the crochet process
3) Photo illustrated tutorials on how to bury your tail ends when changing colors or finishing - for professional finished product
4) A personal reading experience; not a cold, industial pattern style
5) 24-hr/day support - I am always available and happyto chat!
I enjoyed making this pattern a great deal, and I am so pleased to pass it on to you.
Thank you for the support! Happy crafting!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do not generally have a need to accept refunds. But Refunds can be discussed on a case by case basis. Convo me if you aren't satisfied! Exception: Digital sales are final; no refunds will be allowed on digital products.
Sep 15, 2019
Very pleased with my end product blanket, however found the pattern difficult to read in some places; sometimes a little too much explanation became confusing. However will definitely refer to the pattern again in the future. Thanks!