CELTIC LACE JOIN PLUS BOTH CELTIC LACE JUNIOR and MINI and Mini II - all 4 VERSIONS are included with this PATTERN, PDF Digital Download. Celtic Lace Join is a popular joining method that I created in 2013, and have now decided to share with you in PDF format. I have included here in this document the alternate version of Celtic Lace Join that I call Celtic Lace Junior, and Celtic Lace Mini plus now Celtic Lace Mini II . I wrote these up in 2016 when I was working on the Vibrant Vintage CAL (VVCAL) and offered them as joining methods. I hope you enjoy Celtic Lace Join and its smaller versions! Fit for any square.
Would make a beautiful gift. Perfect for adding to your own personal collection and accenting living rooms, bedrooms and even nurseries. A pattern that will be enjoyed over and over again.
• Celtic Lace Blanket Pattern PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
• Due to the nature of digital patterns, this pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
• You will need Adobe Acrobat to read this pattern; it can be downloaded free online (www.adobe.com).
• Notions & Sizing - US Size 4.25mm hook, Tapestry needle for weaving ends
• Gauge note: I recommend Celtic Lace Join for larger squares, and Junior and Mini versions for smaller squares.
I used DK weight yarn and a size size 4.25mm hook
It is very easy to resize this blanket
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR CROCHET PATTERN
• The PDF file will be available to you just after the payment and any time in the future.
• Simply go to https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases and click the “Download Files” blue button on the right side of your purchase.
• Etsy will also once payment has cleared, send you an email. It will contain a link that you must click to download your pattern for a second option to download your file.
SHOP OTHER CROCHET PATTERNS
All Blanket Patterns and other items:
Join the other crafters who have used Celtic Lace Join!
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest: CypressTextiles
Hashtags: #CelticLaceJoin #CypressTextiles
These are crochet patterns available upon immediate payment, via PDF, upon cleared payment. Due to the nature of the item and immediate access patterns are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges. In the event the wrong file is downloaded, please reach out to me. I will be happy to help you and send you the correct patterns. Please not that a physical item will not be shipped to you. All sales are final. This pattern may not be sold, redistributed or copied in any way. For personal use only.
I enjoyed making this pattern a great deal, and I am so pleased to pass it on to you.
Thank you for the support! Happy crafting to you. :)
Thank you for your support! Happy crafting :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do not generally have a need to accept refunds. But Refunds can be discussed on a case by case basis. Convo me if you aren't satisfied! Exception: Digital sales are final; no refunds will be allowed on digital products.
Aug 27, 2021
This will be very helpful!
Jul 28, 2021
Jul 22, 2021
What a lovely, clear pattern! Good explanations of the techniques used. I am looking forward to using this on a current project.
Jul 18, 2021
I love this pattern and I am looking forward to getting to it but I have a lot of projects in the works now. The pattern appears to be easy to work with.
Jul 7, 2021
I love this join and can't wait to finish my afghan.