OFFSET CIRCLES BLANKET
Also available on Ravelry.com and Craftsy Offset Circles
Offset Circles just might be my favorite design yet! I made it with a size H hook in my beloved Stylecraft DK Lucy Pack - perfect!! I can't wait to make it in neutral, sandy tones with pale blues... Luuushh!
- Offset Circle - Square Motif
- Offset Circle - Hexagon Motif
- Half-hexagon gap filler (Offset Circle chopped down the center!)
- Join as you go instructions!
- Three great border options!
Go get it and fall in love with this funky piece!
What an amazing pattern. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a fun and engaging pop art style pattern.
Here are some great features:
1) Nine-page description/tutorial-style pattern to help you make this blanket
2) Photos detailing the crochet process
3) A personal reading experience; not a cold, industial pattern style
4) 24-hr/day support - I am always available and happy to chat!
I enjoyed making this pattern a great deal, and I am so pleased to pass it on to you.
Thank you for your support! Happy crafting!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do not generally have a need to accept refunds. But Refunds can be discussed on a case by case basis. Convo me if you aren't satisfied! Exception: Digital sales are final; no refunds will be allowed on digital products.