THIS LISTING IS A HUGE BUNDLE
In this listing, you will receive:
- Over 100 VVCAL squares, all with the same final stitch count - mix and match!
- 9 Joining methods - Celtic Lace Join, Original, Junior, Mini, and Mini II / Whip st join / SC JAYG and Continuous JAYG with PLT Join / Granny Stitch JAYG and Continuous JAYG
- 3 Lace Borders
5 PDFs included:
- 2016 VVCAL Blanket + Join and Border
- 2018 VVCAL Blanket _+ Join and Border (includes whip st join)
- 2020 VVCAL Blanket + Join and Border
- Celtic Lace Joins (Original, Junior, Mini, and Mini II)
- SC JAYG and Continuous JAYG with PLT Join / Granny Stitch JAYG and Continuous JAYG
Affiliated Yarn Shops for Scheepjes Yarns:
- WoolWarehouse- http://bit.ly/2cdXnue
- Knotty House- http://bit.ly/2rKSAUC
- Black Sheep Wools- Wools http://bit.ly/2HRBkEA
Shop Other Sections!
All Blanket Patterns and other items:
Thank you for your support! Happy crafting :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I do not generally have a need to accept refunds. But Refunds can be discussed on a case by case basis. Convo me if you aren't satisfied! Exception: Digital sales are final; no refunds will be allowed on digital products.
Aug 11, 2021
A friend requested I make this shawl for her. I can't wait! The instructions are clear and the online videos provide excellent coaching. I can't wait to immerse myself in the project. Thanks for such beautiful work, Chandi.
Aug 10, 2021
Jul 30, 2021
All those pretty squares, joins and borders together in one bundle. Just what I needed!
Jul 25, 2021
This bundle is incredible! Wonderful directions and links to multiple resources. Way more than I expected to see!
Jul 14, 2021
Very happy with these patterns! I came here after enjoying free patterns on their website, which were easy to follow and beautiful, and decided I would like to expand my pattern library in an easy-to-transport printable way. I now have enough granny squares to keep me learning and crafting for a very long time. I have already made four different granny squares from these patterns and found each to be very different yet still projects I could tackle. I am interested in buying more patterns in future!